Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hostess with the Mostest

My little brother's in town. I'm not about to win any Martha-Stewart-type award for Excellence in Hostessing, as my weeknights typically consist of Frasier reruns (My name is Amy, and I'm a Crane-aholic) and peanut butter toast, while my weekends involve a lot of...downtime. But I've been trying, in spite of my inherent laziness, to give the bro the full San Francisco treatment.

We drove down Lombard Street, strawberry milkshaked at In-N-Out Burger, and hunted sea otters in Monterey. He got the extensive tour of my cubicle, watched people suck face at Telegraph Hill, and strolled around Chinatown (PINK...BAGS...EVERYWHERE). We walked over the Golden Gate bridge, sneaked up to the Boy's office for some killer nighttime views and snack hoarding (late night gummy bears make life worth living) and took a long drive through farm country.

It's been water slide fun. Tonight I'm having over a couple friends for a Wii tournament. Team M will prevail.


Wii tennis. He won. I'm pretty sure he cheated.

Eating roadside stand cherries. I'm not really that pale. I don't think.

Looking at fish. I'm obviously not a PETA member, since everything I saw looked delicious.

4 comments:

  1. Ryan G7:12 PM

    I agree. Let me at those Rays. Scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss not having an older sister that looks after me. Future lives should take care of this .... then again past lives might have already done so, hate not remembering. Say hi to T for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. christie2:44 PM

    T-man is out there?? Wow! Hope you guys are having (had?) fun. Maybe I'll ditch the hubby and kids sometime and come visit you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sharon7:44 PM

    haha... you're so john black.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.