Thursday, May 29, 2008

i just counted fifteen

dirty bowls on my counter top and coffee table. i didn't even know we had fifteen bowls? but surprise! we do! and i used them all up in the past week eating a wide variety of foods like cream of wheat, oatmeal, and cream of wheat.

clearly, i fell a little behind this week on some things - like cleaning and eating things that don't fit in bowls. it's tough to realize, but whenever i fall off my constitutional-by-the-water and zen regimen, i just don't keep things together as well as i do when i don't. i had some sniffles and my knees were hurting and i got grumpy and pressed pause. then uh, suddenly i was surrounded by bowls, wearing the same baggy socks for the third day in a row.

but i'm back on track, people! the bowls are in the dishwasher and i'm even thinking about putting on pants with a zipper. more importantly, i'm packing because next week the beyonce and beyoncee are going to hawa-ii for a delicious seven days. crack out the fake tan and one piece suckas! bja's going surfing.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:12 PM

    Amy,
    Why I can identify with this message is very scary, but I did laugh out loud. Don't know if it was the zippered pants or the lack of variety of food you mentioned. I don't always read your site, but when I do it makes me smile. Loved the dish network note....Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.