Friday, May 23, 2008

oh my stars first of all, i just found this movie on tv. this is my neighborhood in sf! we actually prefer it be called specific whites, but tomato, tamahto. i've only been watching for a few minutes, but michael keaton is already scaring my undies off. oh oh, i hope they show him doing creepy things in front of my building and then i won't sleep all night yeah!

and in other news, while the beyonce enjoys a weekend away with his boys (men?), i plan on enjoying a low key weekend bah mahself back in sammy frisco.

here's what's on the schedule:

1) NO MATTER WHAT - WIND SLEET SNOW TOO MUCH PAD THAI - I MUST ADDRESS AND MAIL OUR WEDDING INVITATIONS. kick me in the face with a steel boot if i don't.

2) going to dinner with my old assistant, the one who used to get the britney-threat phone calls. there is much, much talking-about-the-ones-who-stayed-behind to catch up on.

3) today, at the airport, i fell in love with twizzlers again. i'm trying to avoid gratuitous sugar consumption, but when i fly, i let myself do whatever i want. i'm going to finish the bag and you can't stop me.

4) playing wii fit until my face falls off.

there will also be sleeping in our delicious non-hotel bed, maybe a massage bought with an old gift certificate, and some oatmeal at the grove. also some spicycreamyperfection chai at la boulange. and i still want to buy a jack-tripper-esque beachcomber bicycle for my bay side jaunts. in summary, i'm gonna go wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild!

1 comment:

  1. i want to taste that chai soooo bad!! also, i got your invite -- lolz did you take a calligraphy class?! it's so professional!

    ok but seriously i heart it. brown and blue! classic amy combo. so lovely. WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT "AND GUEST."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.