Thursday, October 02, 2008

twitters from days past

was just checking out some old twitter posts from my ad days, which i've posted for you below. a) i was so happy! b) um why didn't anyone pull me aside about the binge eating?

i just said the words 'stop the presses' and it was actually appropriate.

i'll be over here, eating an entire box of marzipan.

WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH YOUR PHONE ON VIBRATE?! I CANNOT TAKE ANOTHER RINGTONE IN THIS INCESTUOUS FARM OF CUBES.

i need to hire a maid for my desk. this is getting awkward.

me = punching bag.

stressful week = those 6 cupcakes look delish.

starbucks man told me not to work too hard and it made me cry.

life will be easier if this call goes well.

am i home yet?

i'd like a big plate of cheese now, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.