Friday, August 21, 2009

Bumpdate: 15 weeks, 2 days


Me and the bug!
Sorry for the weird light in these things. I take them right before I run to work, before I've eaten and my belly gets huger, and I haven't quite gotten down the knack of my lil phone yet.
I can't tell if there's much difference between last week's picture and this week's picture, but believe me when I say, in real life? THERE IS.

Apologies to your eyes for having to look at my only pair of too-big maternity pants. Maybe one day I'll wear something else. Although, it gives a real sense of continuity from one week to the next right? RIGHT?

7 comments:

  1. Hugs and kisses...you look so cute! Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. love me some bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bump... Also the pigtail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy C5:24 PM

    Super stuff. I love being able to follow you through this. I thought previous post was lame' sauce...golden, sparkly, and smooth. Enjoy your pregnancy; it pleases me (but does not surprise me) to hear that Clay is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a difference, and I love that you do these every week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!So adorable.

    Also, can I request pics of your house too? From what I've seen, it's gorgeous, but I only ever see it in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.