Friday, August 21, 2009

For the record

Bras for the big chested are not sexy time. I sort of knew this already, but since I've usually fallen into the nicely-endowed, but not hugely-endowed group, I didn't think too much about it. But the past week or so it's become very clear that the ol' undergarments weren't cutting it anymore. You're not supposed to spill out of your cups when you lean over to turn on your computer, turns out.

So tonight, after a nummy sushi dinner with my nummy husband (mostly veggies for me, but I had ONE RAW SCALLOP so help me God), I hit the stores and ordered up some new holder-uppers. And wow. First of all, I'm rocking a size further down the alphabet than I thought was in my future. And second, these, uh, garments are...not going to get me in Playboy. Not that I want to be in Playboy. But if I did. I couldn't. I am STRAPPED IN. I am READY TO PLAY, COACH. Locked AND loaded.

But back to your Friday night already! I'll just be over here, requesting a new zip code for my chest.

5 comments:

  1. gotta love the 1" thick straps to help with the support. talk about sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Courtney LOL! Your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. christie2:24 PM

    Have you seen nursing bras?? Now THOSE are sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to my world! I got big titties but the bras are UGLLLY. I'm like, I AM 22! I should not being wearing bras that look like they were made for a 67 year old woman in 1914.

    Hope you found some decent ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. I haven't had to deal with that yet but I bet my husband won't care either way!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.