Sunday, January 17, 2010

Da registry

Okay, okay, okay. I'll stop being socially awkward for...two minutes. Max.

A handful of you lovely people have bugged me about this and I keep avoiding it and writing other things hoping you'll forget. But then, because you're all so sweet, you don't. And the cycle continues.

So!

Baby registry.

We do, in fact, have a registry. But we've kept it really small (you'll probably remember this post) and, through very generous generosity, have received most items on it already. I know I could add on more and plump it up with things-I'll-need-in-the-future, but...we just don't have the space.

So!

If you would like to send our baby biscuit a little treat, first of all - no pressure! Second of all, thank you! Third of all, here are a few easy (I'm hoping) ideas:

1) BOOKS. We're big time readers in this house, but so far have...one book (thanks, Trev!) for our future writer/editor/media mogul. Oops! We love all those yummy classics and/or anything that's your favorite!

2) Homemade stuff/Etsy stuff. Can't get enough of it!

3) If you've already had an idea, then by all means roll with it! I'm sure it's perfect.

Did that help? Did I make it more awkward? Can we just drink some cocoa together?

Phew.

And also. I just want to say thank you to all ya'll for following along with us on this crazy little adventure: rooting us on, telling me I look un-scary every Friday, and wishing our buttery biscuit well. It's really meant the world to me. Heart stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.