Monday, January 04, 2010

35 weeks: the stats

Blood pressure: Happy
Pee: Healthy
Baby's heartbeat: Great
Baby's head: Down
Baby's movements: Unstoppable
Cervix: Closed
Mama's tummy: Right size
Mama's weight: MYOB

No excitement yet! I actually thought I was going to be dilated a little after all those head butts she gives me and how low she hangs, but nope! Weekly appointments starting from here on out, so I'll be back next week. And this Wednesday I've got an ultrasound to check out baby's size - hopefully it's continued to slow down!

For now, I'll leave you with my OB's parting shot.

"Here's hoping you go into labor the day you hit 37 weeks!"

TWO WEEKS from now? Save your prayers, sista, we're holding out for February!

11 comments:

  1. yay! glad baby and mama are safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:34 PM

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what anonymous said.

    wow.

    your comments used to be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. christie6:42 AM

    Tip-toeing past anonymous...

    Okay.

    Go Amy Go! This is just getting too exciting! Glad to hear both you ladies are doing exactly what you should be doing. Let's shoot for 38 weeks. That sounds good. Make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking the universe may make it Jan 17: Grandfather and Great Great Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If said universe gets involved, I think it'll push her out February 2nd, so I can watch the LOST premiere in the hospital.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pre-term labor, hoorayyyyy! ;)

    can you even count it pre-term if she weighs like 10 lbs on your 37 week appointment?

    isn't it more like... a way of allowing the mother's private areas to remain intact?

    goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to put my bet as 2/2/10

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Universe6:22 PM

    I shall make the baby's birth day the day I decide to make it.

    You mortals please stop buggin me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I just got the exact comment Anonymous put here on my blog, word for word. It is a spammer, boo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha yeah, i know - they keep showing up! but weirdest spam ever b/c there's no link to some dumb site? curious.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.