Thursday, January 28, 2010

Whew.

I was grumpy yesterday.

But I woke up this morning determined to shake it off.

So far, so good.

Snuggled the hubs for a good bit this morning. Took a swim and hot tub at the Y*. Ate a hot fudge sundae for lunch. Bum is now on my fort/couch, ready to queue up my Netflix queue.

Trying not to wish away this quiet, pre-baby time too much. I can't wait to meet her, but...it will happen soon enough. It's still fun to feel her poking out my guts, to see Clay give her a "hug" with his hand, palming her like a basketball.

And it will never again be so easy to get her down for a nap.

*Oh, those poor, feeble, good-intentioned Y lifeguards! I like to hop in the hot tub for a quick soak before we head out and it freaks their s&%t OUT. "Ma'am! It's not recommended that you sit in there! Ma'am!" I smile and say "I'm fine" and watch them scramble and fret and die. Ah, the power.

4 comments:

  1. I used to be that lifeguard growing up. I can only imagine the anxiety attacks you caused. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If freaking out life guards is a plus of being pregnant, I think I'd enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are the cutest pregnant swimmy lady ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you lose your mucus plug?!?!?! yayayayay! can't wait to see baby biscuit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.