Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fingers!

Last night, I decided to live on the edge; I drove my mom home and then got some gas. All without Harper.

I wanted to give Clay some solo papa time and I wanted to give myself the confidence that I can leave her without losing my mind. First goal? Achieved. Second goal? Um. We're working on it.

When I got home and rushed in the door, I found Clay sitting on the couch with Harps next to him, lying on her side. Fully alert, eyes wide open, loving life with her favorite guy. And what was she doing?



What's next? WALKING?!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I love ya'll attitudes about the baby: "This looks promising." I bet you'll be the cool parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those eyes! cheeks! teeny nose! teeny fingers! eeeeee! it kills me a little on the inside (in a really good way).

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolol @ her being oblivious to everything BUT her fingers. loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very cute, very advanced baby.

    Screw walking. Long division is next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. christie1:34 PM

    I want to eat her.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.