Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Harps


Photo cred/props to Christian Selchau-Hansen.
Thank you mucho for being our paparaz today!

So why is our little lady so happy? Because! Because her daddyo papa pants won't be traveling anymore. Yup. Much to his ladies' delight, Clay gave notice this week and will put in his last day tomorrow. (!!!!!)

It's a big change for our little family, but I couldn't be happier. (And neither could Harps!) Our favorite guy is going to be here instead of there.

Which is really effing awesome.

Details on our next chapter to follow when...they're figured out. Bam!

10 comments:

  1. Any chance you'll move back New England way? Harps would be adorable with a little snow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New fav picture of you two.... I love how you can see that your cheeks are smiling too! You guys are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, loving little happy harps!

    congrats to clay on the no travel thing! business trips make me want to die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harps' smile just made my morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my my my, so pretty. :) very cute! and i'm excited to see where the next chapter takes you guys... and excited to see more laughing/smiling pics of harpie-butt

    ReplyDelete
  7. harps and I feel similarly.

    pppshew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that little junebuggy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THAT PICTURE IS ADORABLE, IT WARRANTS ALL CAPS!

    Excites to see what changes are happening with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks, guys! wish you could get those baby laser eyes aimed at ya!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.