Sunday, March 14, 2010

Zip zip

This (sunny, sunny!) weekend, my little family and I drove down the Peninsula to meet Harper's new best gal pal, Inga. After shared pregnancies full of what-the-hell-is-happening-to-us and chocolate cupcakes, my good buddy Lou gave birth a couple weeks ago to her own little baby girl heart stamp. I've been dying to get my grubby little hands on her and finally I did! And she is DELICIOUS. I can't wait to see her again.

But the crazy part was seeing Harper and Inga side by side. Only one month apart, but so different! What a month of milk can do! Because I see our scone baby everyday, it's tough to see how she's growing and changing. (Except when I look at her thighs -- her thighs say it all.) But next to a new newborn, I was finally able to see.

And then I took this video yesterday and oh man! It's almost time for college.

(Look for the almost-smile she's throwing at us these days!)

5 comments:

  1. you are so weak sauce. she made a sad face for like 4 seconds...

    "OKAY I WILL PICK YOU UP."

    ahahahahahaha. i love it.

    her little outfits are always super cute. and i like that she has a gal pal. hilarious. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh. i *am* weak sauce. however! in my defense, we've learned that once she gets the hiccups, a full blown cry fest is close. best to intercept -- i swearz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude pick that baby up and dont stress - soon she'll be all like LET ME CRAWL. GET YOUR PAWS OFF ME MOMZ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MYLANTA SHE KILLS ME. Honestly, cutest baby ever! I love her outfits too, she's so fashionable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. christie2:14 PM

    I wear my pants the same way! That must mean I'm cool like Harper, right? Right? Also, I would like to eat her. Thanks, bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.