Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Un-homeless (and some unrelated pics)







Guys. I'm so ridiculously happy with the Denver pad we just snagged! All love and thanks and kisses go to Clay, who found the listing/toured/filled out app/interviewed/emailed/moneyed, etc! I was nervous we wouldn't get it (probably adding to my sad sackness yesterday), but hallelujah hurrah huzzah we did!

So what is it? An adorable, full-of-character-and-cool-architecture house right near a great park/shops/things! It's got hardwoods and a yard and plenty of space and a lurvely kitchen to bake cupcakes and and and! It's exactly the type of place I was excited to live, now that we're out of The Most Expensive City Ever.

We don't move in till early July, so we'll be hanging downtown for another month or so. I plan on using the time to scout out my new library branch, grocery store, jogging route, and Starbucks, hip/local coffee shop.

I'm starting the family-you-should-come-here-for-Thanksgiving campaign...now!

6 comments:

  1. Well done young man, well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy C4:17 PM

    Wonderful news! I am an excellent moving helper and packer. Just give me the word. Or....I could just babysit Harper in Texas for a couple of weeks :) In my dreams?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, so you accidentally deleted my comment in the reposting, eh? I can't even remember what I said. I think something about me crashing for Thanksgiving. BUT ONLY IF WE CAN WATCH THE DOG SHOW. That's the best part of Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Amazing news and something to look forward to :) Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on finding a house!!!!! i can't wait to see pictures but it sounds great. :) i'm loving all of the pictures of harps - she is seriously cuuuuuute. *smooshes her cheeks*

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.