Thursday, May 06, 2010

(Yesterday, Harps was) 3 months old

Somehow our little crumb cake is three months old. Wha' happened?!

Even though I'm constantly sleep deprived, dressed in men's pit-stained v-necks, and functioning on coffee and Paul Newman's mint oreos exclusively, I can honestly say I love being Harper's mama. Somehow, every night, after 12 or 13 hours together just the two of us, I'm still taken aback by her sweetness and my luck at being given her to raise and protect and smoosh. Call me loco, but I actually miss her when she goes to sleep.

(Though I'm also 10000000% ready for some adult time. Don't get me wrong, peeps - I'm not insane, just in love.)

Enough of the rainbow butterfly unicorn talk.

Here's a video of our little siren, the Junebug.

5 comments:

  1. look at her little smile! luuuuuuuvs.

    she's awesome, ams. keep the unicorn stuff coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. She is so adorable! Happy 3 month birthday, Harper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, baby smile! And I lvoe the 3-4 months stage when they start to become like BABIES and not infants, and start to be able to play and smile and stuff. YAY HARPER + AMY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hannah is obsessed with ceiling fans and lights - it's amazing. happy 3 months harps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless Paul Newman - he's protected my mommy-sanity as well .... I still enjoy Cars at view number 114. "Was that floatin' like a Cadillac, or was that stingin' like a Beemer? I'm confused." I'm sorry, that's all I took from your post. On second thought, maybe I am losing my mind.

    Oh, and by the way, guess who's coming home to the DFW metroplex to sweep me off my feet? That's right, Coloradan (?), be jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.