Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Backyard pool party (for one)

So they tell me the weather in Denver starts getting nutty soon. (I guess last year there was a snow storm on September 22nd? Ex...excuse me?)

I'm readyFreddy for cooler temps (don't think I won't put HJ in some baby Uggs I WILL), tho...snow? Maybe hold off on the snow?

While we wait for the ice to hit, I'm trying to fit in as much outdoor time as possible. Sunday I ran the hose and stuck Biscuit's walnut bum into the coldness. She's seriously a good sport because after a little shiver, she got into it -- splashing, eating grass, eating grass, and then eating some grass.



I...thought I told you to take a shower, dad?



LOOK AT THAT BELLY. *inhales*

3 comments:

  1. i want to be that gal's friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than look at that belly, look at those BELLY WRINKLES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. christie11:55 AM

    Oh. Em. Gee. That is all.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.