Monday, September 13, 2010

Apparently 7 months is the I-enjoy-the-sound-of-my-own-whining milestone

Because oy. The whining. It kills.
 
H spends much of her day in the crawling position.
 
Just hovering there, rocking back and forth.
 
Thisclose to jamming forward without collapsing on the tum.
 
Which, I can imagine, feels incredibly frustrating.
 
So she lets me know.
 
Frequently.
 
 

But then I give you this little smush face.




And I pout my cheekbones. And raise a brow.



And drink away your troubles and my whines.

3 comments:

  1. holy shiz, that gal is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugh raises one eyebrow too! And he's been FUSSY this AM too (teething methinks?) Highly highly unusual up since 4AM fussy, ARRGH/OY

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks like you in the middle picture. no kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.