Thursday, November 04, 2010

One of each?

Old picture, new zoom.

For a few months now, Harps has had two different colored eyes. A brown-ey and a blue-y. You don't meet her and go OH THAT! but if you look, it's there and I definitely notice it everyday. It makes me happy -- it's like half momz, half dadz.

Anyone seen this in their babes? They haven't changed for awhile now, so I'm thinking it might stay?

In other news...Biscuit is 9 months today (if you read this on Friday)! Best 9 months I've ever had, thanks!

In other news...WEEKENDNDNDNDND.

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BISCUIT.

    i knew a girl in high school with two different eye colors. she had to beat the boys off with a stick. i mean, not to worry you. harps is gonna have to do that anyway, if her babyface is any indication of what's to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Harper Jane!

    I can't tell from the photo but I always thought different colored eyes sounded really unique and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super duper cool. David Bowie has the same eye color action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dunno any babies with it, but I have a couple of friends with different colored eyes. Very purty. *stroke*

    ReplyDelete
  5. grammy5:32 PM

    Happy 9 mos birthday, pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Effortlessly cool, she is.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.