Friday, January 07, 2011

Berry massacre





Not sure why these pics are such turrible quality? But I posted them from my fone, which has an almost-completely-blackened display screen, so...who knows at this point. (Note to people-who-text-me: I can't read them. Ktxhbai!)

Hbutt loves berries hard, but the mess the mess the messssssssss. It's definitely a not-everyday treat.

(Plus, smushed blackberries look exactly like the stuff that comes out in that yummy postpartum period. TMI? Woops!)

Happy weekend peepuls! I'll be cooking from my new Ina cookbook and dancing with my bloodied toe. Oh and a musical! I'll be going to a musical. (One of a bunch I get to see this year. cc seriously s-p-o-i-l-e-d me for Christmas with season tix to Broadway-touring-shows-coming-to-Denver.)

Bam bam yes!

2 comments:

  1. Lovie it!!
    The high chair fits her clothing and food mess perfectly. Plus, she matches K!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend!

    My senior of high school, we had a great deal of tickets to touring shows also, and I loved it! I saw a lot of shows I normally would never see and it was fun to have something to look forward to each month.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.