Tuesday, February 08, 2011

As IF my life weren't crazy enough

(And believe me -- it's really crazy right now. Supa personal details often can't make the scene, but yeah. B-a-n-a-n-a-s.)

We're leaving our cute lil house and moving to...another cute lil house. A mile away. Because...we like to torture ourselves? Essentially.

Actually, we uncovered some uncovered asbestos in the basement. And tho it's most likely totally safe (as long as we don't knock it around), I couldn't get it out of my head. Also, our kitchen pipes froze and couldn't be fixed until a hole was drilled in the ceiling? So now there's a hole in the ceiling. Also, the new place is a lot a lot a lot more affordable. And actually closer to the things I like to walk to! And has an upstairs instead of a finished basement, which -- just makes me happier. Oh and a claw foot tub. And a doggy door. (Commence yelling at me I shouldn't get a dog...I'M JUST SAYING IT'S THERE.)

So yeah! Help! This is going to be insane!

(Tho I do think it's the right thing.)

We've got one more month and then it's byebyebye (remember the 'N Sync song/dance/hahhaa?!) time. Oh my. Oh my my my.

7 comments:

  1. Maybe a little bit loco in your crazy crazy life at the moment, but new houses? are always exciting and fun, more so if they feel "right". Good luck!! Can't wait to read about your move <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me convinced at CLAW FOOT TUB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be all over before you know it and your labrador will be dragging in the neighbor's leaking garbage bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at it as an ADVENTURE!!!

    (Did that work?)

    :D Excited to see pics of the new cutie house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd do the same and you are all hiring movers, yes? YOU SHALL HIRE MOVERS. I decree it.

    Also excited to force you to do a new home tour in your new place!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would move anywhere for a claw foot tub!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow new place sounds amazeballs. please post pics?

    yay another series of house-decorating pics from the ever stylish cowans!!! YUMS!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.