Sunday, February 13, 2011

But you don't have to take my word for it



We've reached this lovely stage where I (sometimes) can hand Harps a book and she'll (sometimes) quietly sit with it.

It's pretty much my favorite little thing she does these days.

(Not really. I can't pick one. She also inhales broccoli like a vacuum.)

Up above: She's reading a book called Goodnight, Maine. You may be familiar with the series? Usually they're about cities? Goodnight, San Francisco. Goodnight, Denver. Yeah. Maine's is about...the whole state. Gots to love it.

Oh and -- the page she's on is my favorite. A seriously metrosexual lumberjack striding through a forest. We're both obsessed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this post made me laugh so hard! I'm from Maine, so of course my daughter has the Good Night, Maine book and whenever she opens to that page, she points to the lumber jack and says "Pepere!" (which is what she calls my Dad). LOL! He is soooo far from metrosexual, but he kind of looks like the lumberjack and they both wear the "Maine state uniform" (jeans and a flannel LL Bean shirt everyday) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smooches on her big smart yummy noggin.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.