Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When it's 68 and sunnylicious and you're 1

We've turned a fun corner lately, where Harps can actually play outside. Instead of just staring and pointing or eating dirt (I mean, she hasn't stopped that part exactly), she'll -- do stuff. Scoop up snow with a shovel, cruise around the woodchips, throw a tantrum when I move her away from enormous puddles. It's nutty, this baby-turning-into-a-toddler thing that's happening cereally quick before my eyes.

Today, before a long long walk around the park, she went up and down and up and down and up and down the sidewalk like this:





And then snuggled up, all tuckered out, with her mama like this:




(Uh -- and then took an insanely intense picture with her equally dramatic mama like this:)


10 comments:

  1. Toddlerhood really does appear in the blink of an eye...I swear LJ had her 1st birthday and started walking the same week and then BAM! was a toddler. Crazy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even deal with the dramatic chipmunk picture

    http://bit.ly/h0oVyc

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i kind of miss when curt was this age...now he's just...a boy. a wild boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last pic is my fav, ever. I'm so serious. It's hilarious and sweet. I love it. Please put it in black and white and have it done on canvas and hang it behind your couch or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! She's cruizin' behind the alligators already!? Better get a bell for that thing. Pompoms?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad it's gotten warm enough to play outside there. I'm so glad the sunny days are just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gimmie your hair!

    and happppppy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man - I totally remember being like "Wow, kid. You're a KID." Love her little outfits and toys, and your little outings! And the pic. Mmmmmmmmm BAH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harper, you have work to do...get goin'....Love, grammie

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.