Thursday, March 17, 2011
Just some randoms and a picture of H-money in a dress
1. Harper in a dress. Doesn't happen everyday, but she was into it. And so was I. (The tulle the tulle!!)
2. Anyone else watching the last season of Big Love? I feel alone in my viewership and need to discuss some of the seriously WTF things happening.
3. Bras. I hate them. I've gotten really bad and lazy about even putting them on lately, which really isn't appropriate. Please give me recs for really amazingly comfortable ones? Pretty please?
4. I cooked lentils today and they actually taste good! Miracle of miracles and king of kings!
5. I'm not a big candy person, but I find Easter candy unbelievably irresistible. Well, obviously. But I'm also consumed by those maple-cream-filled chocolate eggs. Sort of salty, sort of grainy, all of rabidly delicious.
6. I hate how weird and nervous and flirty Ina gets when she has a guest (usually male) helping her cook in the kitchen. "Does this look good?" she asks, chopping an onion. Really? Quit it, hero!
7. Harper's new favorite little game is taking Clay's temperature in the mornings. The thermometer lives on my bedside table (NO, not for fertility purposes -- I just never put it away after he had a little fever) and she knows how to use it (not from her own experience, since that's not exactly where she gets hers taken...) -- She reaches over to grab it, pushes his head down into place, and puts it right-side-in to his mouth. Then waits a few seconds, takes it out and looks at it. To die for.
8. I miss knitting. Need to get out my needles.
9. What in the hell do you guys eat for lunch? Especially stay-at-home people. I feel like I'm always hungry and struggling to find something easy and filling and healthy. All thoughts accepted.
10. I'm throwing my hat into the Casey Abrams ring for Idol this year.