Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I just flossed

And it made me almost euphoric. Huh.

Also,

I...have no idea.

Tomorrow, we start a new music class session. We have a dude teacher, which should be interesting? Harps loves little boys and teens (I kid you not, there's a few guys in our 'hood that ride around on their bikes shirtless and every single time, she stops what she's doing, whips around and stares with a little smile...) but men she's wary of. I don't exactly want to overcorrect her on this one (creepos abound in this world, sadly), but I also don't want her bawling whenever a friend's husband enters the room. You's know?

Okay, I'm in bed and too sleepy to think of anything else. Ni ni, lovers.

3 comments:

  1. This picture confirms she is a "little girl" and not a baby anymore. I could smother her with hugs, but I bet she is more of the catch-me-if-you-can type. Music class sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her expression. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your dress!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.