Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am not Martha Stewart tonight because

You haven't what?!

I haven't:

1) Purchased any Christmas presents. Literally. Not one.

2) Made/bought/sent Christmas cards. I'm thinking...this one isn't going to happen.

3) Found my offspring a pediatrician. (Or we adults GPs/dentists/yada yada everything.)

4) Taken a shower this weekend.

5) Put away any of my clothes at the new house. They're in trash bags and canvas tote bags and army bags and ... all over the floor.

6) Finished The Brothers Karamazov since sophomore year.

However! I'm quite accomplished at sipping this here hot cocoa and kicking my slippers up on this here bed and closing my eyes in this here head and shrugging my shoulders that it'll all, probably, get done someday.




4 comments:

  1. Well, yeah, but did you put your leg through the ceiling while doing Christmas stuff in the attic??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get the Christmas shopping done but the house isn't decorated or clean, and I haven't ever done the card thing... maybe I'll organize something next year to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bachelor week = late bedtimes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.