Monday, February 27, 2012

Donutty

FB and Twitters friends saw this pic today, but I have to post it because then I'll be able to find it one day and be happy.



It was kind of a weird day because she woke up happy, but then turned unhappy, then she started a hacking cough, but then we played outside for an hour and she felt happier but still lots of coughing and then rinse repeat, back and forth, up and down, Jekyll and Hyde.

But post-outside-time and pre-nap, I let her sit without any pants on and eat straight out of a box of Stew's donuts. She couldn't believe her good fortune and kept smiling back at me. Probably to make sure I didn't change my mind. It was awesome.

Almost as awesome as tonight, when we were having a pre-bedtime tea party and she said, after downing a big sip, "I love tea!" Before running away to get another cup for me to fill. Which is just so rad to me because she's never said she loves anything! (Like, yes. Love, no.) And it was so genuine and earnest. I love tea, too, Harper bug! But I love you a lots more.

10 comments:

  1. The rosy cheeks slay me. Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conversations are about to begin...there will be questions, questions, questions, answers, answers, answers. She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conversations are about to begin...there will be questions, questions, questions, answers, answers, answers. She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I felt doubly confident about that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post inspired me to eat a chocolate donut for lunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her purpose in life is spreading donut love.

      Delete
  6. Didn't you tell her about donuts + bikini?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:50 PM

    Oh my goodness ! She is adorable to begin with but this picture really melted my heart !! SO PRETTY and SO SWEET !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wet, sloppy ground require rubber boots or snake boots (if you hunt in the south). true religion jeans These are the tallest boots you'll find. Be sure your ankles fit snugly, so the boots won't pull off in the mud; and you'll want side cinches or buckles at the top to eliminate a noisy, sloppy fit when you walk--and to help seal out moisture. A removable foot bed is a plus, babyliss pro hair dryer as rubber boots become damp and don't dry out easily overnight unless you use boot dryers. Be sure to check the outer sole for cleats or lugs--a necessity for good traction in the mud. Rubber boots are not comfortable if you're going to be doing extensive walking on uneven ground , Suzuki Fairings as they lack adequate support and cushioning needed for longer treks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.