Thursday, March 29, 2012

End o' the week



 Oh, I'm so tired.

It's been a good week, tho. I got two count 'em twoooo visits from Manhattan and Brooklyn pals (complete with donut delivery YES) and there was Quaker school and tomorrow I'm hosting playgroup. George and I have gotten into a good groove (no accidents in a couple day hooyah!) with a schedule and Harper is all oh yeah, George is just here now. No big.

Our biggest triumph this week was getting her to sit on the steps and watch/chat while I get George to do his bi'ness instead of, oh, wailing and pulling on her wispies and begging me to carry her while I tried.

But yeah, so tired. I guess it's probably the "good" kind of tired people talk about...but I just know I can't get through another episode of Portlandia. I'm out, Seacrest. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.