Wednesday, May 09, 2012

A few things before my battery dies

Sometimes (most times?) I don't blog because the battery on my compy is dead. In general, my ee-lec-tronic devices have between a 2-10% charge at all times. When do ya'll find the time to charge these suckers? (I know, I know. Nighttime. But I'm busy then.)

Okay, so quick before this dies on mah fingers, these things occurred to my head today:

1) I suddenly felt REALLY RELIEVED that I never, ever, ever have to discuss after prom plans. Will we drive to York Beach? Will we have a bonfire in Stephanie's backyard? Will we have the bonfire at night and then drive to the beach the next day? The possibilities were endless. All I can tell you is, I just wanted to go home in my jams and eat Froot Loops. Stop touchin' on me, boys. (Or alternately, ignoring me and chewing gum like a cow for all our pictures. MOO-VING ON.)

2) Without fail, every single day of this life, I have that Monica song (I throw that in so casually, like I have any idea who in hell Monica is/looked like/is she alive?) where it's all "Just one of those daaaaaays. Don't take it personaaaaanal." Yes? You with me? Remember? I mean, this was roughly 15 years ago and it won't leave me be.

3) Remember how importantly hilarious blooper reels were? Like, getting to catch 2 minutes of your favs from Full House mess a line made your life complete? I was on the You Tubez for some reason or other tonight and there were a million options to click on for, of all things, Will and Grace outtakes. And my old self was all "Click click click! The comedy gold!" but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I've come so far?

Okay, computer dying and George wants me to take him up to bed. Last night before cc's back from Dubai-ai-ai. (I can say that now because by the time anyone reads this, he'll be back and it'll be too late to steal us from our beds. Mmmkah?)

5 comments:

  1. Interesting. I'm personally more haunted by That Boy is Mine (duet featuring Brandy OBVIOUSLY.) Because it fits my life better I guess?

    Don't take it personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.

    And, I sing no, no, no, no, no, from Destiny's child (about the same era, I think) to my kid all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GLAD I DONT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT PROM ANYMORE! funny you should bring it up tho--the jimbo and i just listed to a fem podcast about proms on the way to work this morning.

    i miss york beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christie3:14 PM

    York beach? Fo realz?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kind Microsoft Project 2010 download of Microsoft Project 2010 download safes, typically begin accommodations productive . heading popular attributes: (Anyone) exercise taking on : WBS advancement strategy, your present venture requisites In addition to do the job output productivity output deadlines, bills Project 2010 among the fantastic weblink, reduce accountabilities; (3) Approach Strategies ( found ) Undertaking technique Gantt details and even details, important system treatment plan, taking in the sights prospects, or simply a very few numerous. Microsoft Project 2010

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.