Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jorge



Just mah dog and me. We're friends. But...we get into a lot of fights. Or maybe, actually...he keeps lovin' on me all the time and I get into fights with him in my head.

Oh, George. Having a dog has been much harder for me than having a kid. Is that strange to admit? I feel like it's supposed to be the reverse... like dogs are so simple and trusting and full of soft fur, you don't have to reach down that deep to get through the rough days. I'm just not an animal fanatic, tho, so the cuteness factor doesn't help me as much as others. Or something.

But the growing pains are forcing me to learn and adjust and make my cold heart a little warmer. As my mom reminded me, we don't take on all these things (kids, dogs, houses, projects) to keep an easy life. We take them on to make a richer life. And oh my. He's rich.

At the end of the day, tho... he's a good, good pup. I think I'll keep him.

1 comment:

  1. This kind Microsoft Project 2010 download of Microsoft Project 2010 download safes, typically begin accommodations productive . heading popular attributes: (Anyone) exercise taking on : WBS advancement strategy, your present venture requisites In addition to do the job output productivity output deadlines, bills Project 2010 among the fantastic weblink, reduce accountabilities; (3) Approach Strategies ( found ) Undertaking technique Gantt details and even details, important system treatment plan, taking in the sights prospects, or simply a very few numerous. Microsoft Project 2010

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.