
This isn't so much a full post - my computer is missing in action - as a quick question: What's the deal with Snape in #6?! I don't think this was what J.K. had in mind, but I was more upset with his backstabbing than Dumbledore's death.
So I'd appreciate any and all comments regarding this pressing, timely issue: Is Snape really bad? Thanks.
(You too, Anonymous. Golly, I almost forgot you!)
It's gotta be a setup. Dumbeldore and Snape must have faked his death to lull their enemies into a false sense of security. Right? I mean Dumbeldore can't really be dead...right?...Hello?
ReplyDeletei think dubledore really is dead... and that snape is being forced to be bad... or maybe it is a setup... maybe dubledore will come back as a ghost... and live with myrtle in the bathroom.
ReplyDeletesigh. you people have no idea what you're saying.
ReplyDelete