Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The benefits of working at an ad agency

My good work buddy and I are on a two woman crusade. We are sick and tired of every single toilet on the 6th floor being filled with...unspeakables...every time we go in there.

What in hell are these chicks doing? Doing their damage then bolting out the door? They're so ashamed of their own work they can't wait to leave it behind? We're all busy running around to meetings and signing estimates and what not, but I'm pretty sure we all have those extra 3 seconds to clean up after ourselves.

So. After months of this nonsense, my friend and I decided we needed some serious stall signage. We wrote a little copy and emailed it along to our favorite designer, with the directions to do with it as he pleased. It's attached below. We enjoy it deeply and hope you do, too. It's currently lining every one of our stalls, at sitting down eye level. I fully anticipate a steep decline in bathroom incidents. I'm charting the progress starting...now.



2 comments:

  1. who poops at work??? it shouldn't be allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:33 PM

    pooping at work is great. it feels subversive...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.