1) Apparently I like country music now. I end up listening to it now for the majority of my drive into work. Help? And I'm sorry.
2) I also really like (love/lust/marry me) fruit. I want to inhale it. Peaches and cherries and grapes and melons and grapefruits and nectarines. Like, I'll choose these things over chocolate or cake. What the who am I?
3) Then there’s water! I hate the stuff! OR SO I THOUGHT. Now I can’t get enough. I pass up juice and soda and tea and all other delights to guzzle icy, plain, watery water.
4) And there was something else that’s new about me I wanted to talk about. But I guess it slipped my mind.
It’s a big one, too! Hmm...wait! No, no…it’s…gone.
Hopefully I’ll remember soon?
did you buy a new car?! dye your hair?! learn how to play the flute?! visit spain?! what about... get a puppy?!
ReplyDeletesurely it has to be one of these things...
1+2+3 = 4??????????
ReplyDeleteAwww......
ReplyDeleteMuahahahahahaha!
ReplyDeletecan not wait!
ReplyDeleteyou like my new xbox 360 games?
ReplyDelete