"Put your hand here now!"
"But I'm looking at cars?"
So last night, after my cookie and tea (round 3), when she was feeling especially feisty, I ran over to his couch and placed his hand on my tum. But then, of course, nothing. Stopped dead in her tiny tracks. Radio womb silence.
So I scooted to the end of the couch and moped for a second, before I felt his feet on my bare bell. She squirmed a few times under his tread, though never gave a good enough wallop for him to feel. But while daddy and rogirl didn't meet up last night, it still made mama happy.

And look! I still have an innie!
it took me a solid 15 seconds to figure out what that picture was
ReplyDeleteGasping at the cuteness of it all.
ReplyDeleteawww, i love your life!
ReplyDeletei also had to cock my head to the side for a second before realizing what it was :) so cute, amy pants.
ReplyDeletehaha just wait. you'll be surprised how much can change in the last month. now i have a deformed belly-button. thanks, mason ...
ReplyDelete