boston l.a. san francisco denver connecticut lady
i dont get annoyed when i see happy moms, i get all ooey gooey!!! hearts to the harps!
Gah, this is the most adorable pic yet, I think!
I love this little cap!! Girly, girl.
goo goo ga ga- can't talk baby talk enough to that baby!! Love mom (she the cutest)
Ohhhhh, you're killing me. I'm fighting the urge to fly to SF to start a life of crime. First thing? Baby snatching Harper J. I'll return her when the cuteness wears off a.k.a never. ;)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
i dont get annoyed when i see happy moms, i get all ooey gooey!!!
ReplyDeletehearts to the harps!
Gah, this is the most adorable pic yet, I think!
ReplyDeleteI love this little cap!! Girly, girl.
ReplyDeletegoo goo ga ga- can't talk baby talk enough to that baby!! Love mom (she the cutest)
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh, you're killing me. I'm fighting the urge to fly to SF to start a life of crime. First thing? Baby snatching Harper J. I'll return her when the cuteness wears off a.k.a never. ;)
ReplyDelete