While Harps takes her one reliable nap (the morning variety - usually about 40 minutes - we're 15 minutes in) I somehow bathed, lotioned, dressed, made/drank coffee, and uploaded some new pics. Efficiency gold medalist.
Hadn't hit you with some Biscuit sweetness in a couple days, so here ya go. Check out the drool bubble she's got poppin'. And yes, I do spend most of my days just nibbling on her cheeks.

Her cheeks! And look at her little lips, like a little rosebud!
ReplyDeleteAnd DAMN WOMAN that's some speed. Efficiency chief.
she is SO perfect! gosh, i love the photo updates!!
ReplyDeletehope all is great in CO!!
AHHHH!!! this might be my most favorite pic yet. the cheeks kill me!
ReplyDeletei like her little arched eyebrows and almost bald head. as a baby that did not grow hair until i was like... 2... srsly... i feel like we have a special place in the world, us bald ladies.
ReplyDeleteshe's growing more and more into like baby/little person and out of like... newborn/whatever stage. it's wild to watch. she's gorgeous!
I love her! How much longer until I can meet her???
ReplyDeleteaw, thanks for lovin on the harps! she's my lil sugar cake.
ReplyDeleteand srsly re: the eyebrow. she arches it all day long, like 'rlly, momz? milk again?'