![]() |
| Complete and utter focus. |
Today! Was a pretty day. My coffee came out punchy but not bitter. I ate 3 pieces of the lemon bundt cake I made yesterday. We tried a new book babies sesh at a different library branch -- led by a dude and HJ likes the dudes. We went out to Thai lunch with Uncle Lee. A long walk around the pond and watched Coco scare off the evil geesemonsterz. Lots of pre-bed manic naked crawling. Chicken pot pie. Now the brothers are on ice-cream-pick-up duty as I sit on my green couch. And tomorrow is Thursday! Which is basically the weekend, non?
Oh AND. This superlovey baby at the libe today was wearing these awesome shoe/sock things. So I asked where they were from, scampered home and ordered Harps a red pair and a gray pair.
![]() |
| Hanna Andersson, I love thee. |


LOLOL @ naked manic crawling.
ReplyDeleteSounds like my house... pre-baby.
Jokes!
Love the weird little sock shoe things. Grown-up version plz?
That first picture is awesome. Can I come over for chicken pot pie?
ReplyDeletePICTURE 1 IS MELTING ME. I love that girl. I love puffs! Miss you Cowans.
ReplyDeleteThose are the best mocs evah. Wish I had known you wanted some because I think I have a few pairs floating around. I can hit the HA outlet for you, too.
ReplyDeleteThey have those at target as well. they have some uber cute ones for little miss harp. i've thought about getting some for my niece.
ReplyDelete@kalen: she loses her mind (in a happy way?) around 6:30. it's insane and very nude. i want grownup versions, too. i'd wear them to fan-say dinners.
ReplyDelete@em and nik: photo cred to cc! and nik -- lucy and harps MUST become friends. i mean, of course they are already -- they just need to know it.
@christie: ah yes! outlet! ah! i may have to put in an order soon...so jealous. and i'll totally i'll take any pairs you happen to have laying around plz :)