boston l.a. san francisco denver connecticut lady
Slumber partayyyyyyyyyy.Loves cc's face in that pic.
Hee Hee! Perfect. CC looks perfectly comfy. Hope to see pics from you at home soon :)
Oh how I love you guys.Did they remove Clay's head and reattach it at an odd angle? 'Cause, yow! That does not look comfor-tah-ble. (I'm going for a French accent there. Did it work?)See you kidz soon.xoxo
haha! i'm glad to see / hear that clay is feeling better these days! p.s. you're adooooorrrrable!
Love cc's crazy eyes!
@Christie...my sentiments,too. That was funny. Know CC feels better when he acts like a goose. Love you all.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Slumber partayyyyyyyyyy.
ReplyDeleteLoves cc's face in that pic.
Hee Hee! Perfect. CC looks perfectly comfy. Hope to see pics from you at home soon :)
ReplyDeleteOh how I love you guys.
ReplyDeleteDid they remove Clay's head and reattach it at an odd angle? 'Cause, yow! That does not look comfor-tah-ble. (I'm going for a French accent there. Did it work?)
See you kidz soon.
xoxo
haha! i'm glad to see / hear that clay is feeling better these days!
ReplyDeletep.s. you're adooooorrrrable!
Love cc's crazy eyes!
ReplyDelete@Christie...my sentiments,too. That was funny. Know CC feels better when he acts like a goose. Love you all.
ReplyDelete