By Qwest...aka THE WORST COMPANY EVAR. An account mixup (back from our move in March...?!?!) has us booted with no easy fix. Traumatized.
And I can't even make recent cute pics big on this stinky app. But here's one, nonetheless. (Completely covered in markers and filling up a plastic foot with dirt before dumping it in the dump truck.)
Anywho. All good here, nothing too crazy happening, except I love Greek yogurt now. Hopefully I'll be back sooner than later...?
Love the necklace - very regal for the playground.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a little lady. Internet company better get on board; too many lives affected :( by loss of pictures. I also love the necklace.
ReplyDeleteWho is that little girl? Harper's not a BABY anymore! Big trucks rule. So do marker tats. Hope you're all doing well! Sending love and hugs from Michigan!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm getting a Qwest voodoo doll. Come back soon!
ReplyDeletesad!! I love your blog by the way! I use to live near Denver...i miss it! It's nice to have some sort of contact...lol cute picture of your daughter!
ReplyDelete