boston l.a. san francisco denver connecticut lady
So lovely! I'm still working on Janey's room and she's 7 mos. old... and not living in there yet!
I like the lamp and the elephant :)
I like the ingenious storage solution
i like that she sleeps in an actual bedroom.
@krista: Oh snap! You meaaaaan ;)
just sassy!
I love it! Such a cool mix...I need to do something like that. I remember being small and having favorite things and sitting in my room or the hall and thinking thoughts about each picture. I hope we can have enough interesting art for T.
I still remember that the wallpaper in my bedroom appeared to be a pattern of hamburgers and hotdogs....mom
oh my gorsh what a cutie little picture of her room! i love i love i love.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
So lovely! I'm still working on Janey's room and she's 7 mos. old... and not living in there yet!
ReplyDeleteI like the lamp and the elephant :)
ReplyDeleteI like the ingenious storage solution
ReplyDeletei like that she sleeps in an actual bedroom.
ReplyDelete@krista: Oh snap! You meaaaaan ;)
ReplyDeletejust sassy!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Such a cool mix...I need to do something like that. I remember being small and having favorite things and sitting in my room or the hall and thinking thoughts about each picture. I hope we can have enough interesting art for T.
ReplyDeleteI still remember that the wallpaper in my bedroom appeared to be a pattern of hamburgers and hotdogs....mom
ReplyDeleteoh my gorsh what a cutie little picture of her room! i love i love i love.
ReplyDelete