boston l.a. san francisco denver connecticut lady
HE'S INCREDIBLE! BOWIE SAYS HI!-Lauren
i want to touch his ears! (is that weird?!)
OMG -- that face! those ears! Bonjour Monsieur George!
Cuuuuuuute!
Oh my gosh, that second picture!
Did you kind of get a dog or did you GET A DOG? We're totally at the point where T needs a playmate but I am SO not ready to have another kidlet. Let me know how it goes?
Bisoux for M. george. If you ever need a dog sitter I just might drive all the way to CT. He's adorable Amy. Good choice on going with a frenchie.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
HE'S INCREDIBLE! BOWIE SAYS HI!
ReplyDelete-Lauren
i want to touch his ears! (is that weird?!)
ReplyDeleteOMG -- that face! those ears! Bonjour Monsieur George!
ReplyDeleteCuuuuuuute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that second picture!
ReplyDeleteDid you kind of get a dog or did you GET A DOG? We're totally at the point where T needs a playmate but I am SO not ready to have another kidlet. Let me know how it goes?
ReplyDeleteBisoux for M. george. If you ever need a dog sitter I just might drive all the way to CT. He's adorable Amy. Good choice on going with a frenchie.
ReplyDelete