boston l.a. san francisco denver connecticut lady
I like where this is headed.sweet specs btw.are they new? comfy? where them much?
umm - you know. typos happen.
honey. we MUST be united in parenting a bee champ/grammarian. it doesn't just happen by ask-a-dent.
lololol @ the nerd laugh at the beginning.i like them glasses real good. and it's hilarious that you're staring at your own image the whole time. lovez it. and when i put a z instead of an s, you know it's seriouz.
Lurving your glasses
You are so stinking cute. I love you!!
Very awesome. Now if we can just get Michaela to sing you some songs via Skype/YouTube.
HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!
AHHHHHHHH I HEART YOU!!!
hehe glad my glasses and nerd laugh were a hit.next up: i conquer looking into the camera and not my own eyes.
aw here i thought i was going to be all original and say i love your glasses but clearly there is widespread love for the glasses. i love them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I like where this is headed.
ReplyDeletesweet specs btw.
are they new? comfy? where them much?
umm - you know. typos happen.
ReplyDeletehoney. we MUST be united in parenting a bee champ/grammarian.
ReplyDeleteit doesn't just happen by ask-a-dent.
lololol @ the nerd laugh at the beginning.
ReplyDeletei like them glasses real good. and it's hilarious that you're staring at your own image the whole time.
lovez it. and when i put a z instead of an s, you know it's seriouz.
Lurving your glasses
ReplyDeleteYou are so stinking cute. I love you!!
ReplyDeleteVery awesome. Now if we can just get Michaela to sing you some songs via Skype/YouTube.
ReplyDeleteHIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHH I HEART YOU!!!
ReplyDeletehehe glad my glasses and nerd laugh were a hit.
ReplyDeletenext up: i conquer looking into the camera and not my own eyes.
aw here i thought i was going to be all original and say i love your glasses but clearly there is widespread love for the glasses. i love them!
ReplyDelete