boston l.a. san francisco denver connecticut lady
oh, me too! i cant wait to meet her!
Really, it's okay. I am too. Who wouldn't be though? Those cheeks are yummy. :)
I think it's perfectly normal. I mean, look at her, what's not to obsess over?!
I also admit: I AM OBSESSED WITH YOUR BABY, TOO.
well of course you are! look at her!
hehe thanks, ladies! sometimes i have to get all nutso and shout it out ;)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
oh, me too! i cant wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteReally, it's okay. I am too. Who wouldn't be though? Those cheeks are yummy. :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's perfectly normal. I mean, look at her, what's not to obsess over?!
ReplyDeleteI also admit: I AM OBSESSED WITH YOUR BABY, TOO.
ReplyDeletewell of course you are! look at her!
ReplyDeletehehe thanks, ladies! sometimes i have to get all nutso and shout it out ;)
ReplyDelete