boston l.a. san francisco denver connecticut lady
Eeeeeek! I can't stand the cuteness. That girl has got some rhythm! Groove, Harper, groove!
ahh raffi - it brings me riiiiiight back to my childhood. you should get some sharon, lois & bram & teach harper how to skinamarink. she kills me. every time i check in & there's a new picture, it makes my day. :)
oh man, a sleepy harps and raffi?! i want to reach into the screen and pet her.
my kinda girl. :)
Those little legs!!!!!!!!!! I want to snuggle her!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Eeeeeek! I can't stand the cuteness. That girl has got some rhythm! Groove, Harper, groove!
ReplyDeleteahh raffi - it brings me riiiiiight back to my childhood. you should get some sharon, lois & bram & teach harper how to skinamarink.
ReplyDeleteshe kills me. every time i check in & there's a new picture, it makes my day. :)
oh man, a sleepy harps and raffi?! i want to reach into the screen and pet her.
ReplyDeletemy kinda girl. :)
ReplyDeleteThose little legs!!!!!!!!!! I want to snuggle her!!!
ReplyDelete