Philly is behind us and we're rockin around the Christmas tree in Maine. HJnugget is jetlagged as hell and dada is missed, but other than that - good stuff all around.
This is hysterical. I'm impressed that Libby actually has her eyes open. And Anni? She knows how to rock the fake cheeze smile. Adorable if I do say so myself.
They are cuuute, and I love the girl to the far left, that was so me as a kid: "What? Actual smile? No thanks!"
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it there safely, hope the rest of the trip is good!
Adorable. Can I get a matching grown up sized cupcake hat pleeeeze. Happy holidays Amy.
ReplyDeleteThis is hysterical. I'm impressed that Libby actually has her eyes open. And Anni? She knows how to rock the fake cheeze smile. Adorable if I do say so myself.
ReplyDeleteOk...that's just ridonculously cute. Yes, please to all 3 of those little cupcakes. Love 'em!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Love it!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!! I love cousin pics. Can't wait to take Lu's.
ReplyDeleteThe hats!!!!!!!! THey kill me. Merry xmas you guys!
CA UTE!!!!!
ReplyDelete