boston l.a. san francisco denver connecticut lady
I'm assuming weather slowed you down? At least you got a hotel room! I hope you get back on track soon!
Hope you watched a chick flick and ate some oreos.
Joie and I went through Philly yesterday around noon on the train from Atlanta.
Stuck as in...couldn't get planes out? That sucks lady. But what fun downtime with the little lady.
Aww mama/baby holiday adventure.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I'm assuming weather slowed you down? At least you got a hotel room! I hope you get back on track soon!
ReplyDeleteHope you watched a chick flick and ate some oreos.
ReplyDeleteJoie and I went through Philly yesterday around noon on the train from Atlanta.
ReplyDeleteStuck as in...couldn't get planes out? That sucks lady. But what fun downtime with the little lady.
ReplyDeleteAww mama/baby holiday adventure.
ReplyDelete