Dudes. Today my baby turned one. One! One. Oneneneoneoneoe. Maybe if I say it a bunch it'll stop making sense/seeming so crazy?
Today was really cozy and quiet and love-y. Just how I like my special days. HJ and cc and mama and Christie (my awesome cousin is here for the weekend woot!) gobbled a veggie brunch at a sunny table, piddled around the kitchen making cupcakes and soup, watched a beautifully intense snowstorm unfold outside our windows, opened many delicious presents, scarfed some Barefoot Contessa red velvet cupcakes, snuggled up with milk cups, kissed and sang. Yup yes mmmkaaaay.
 |
| Pure Harper June-ness. |
 |
| Dada/daughter dance. |
 |
| HJ oversees the cream cheese frosting. |
 |
| Smooch attack. (My hair is that dark??) |
 |
| Playing with a new puzzle/having awesome lips. |
 |
Almost as good as nakie time.
(Those are the newly upholstered chairs!) |
 |
| So much red. |
 |
| I think that's for me... |
 |
| Face-off. So intense. |
 |
| A test lick... |
 |
| Oh, hell. Easier to just inhale... |
Blossom bebe: We love you we love you we love you. Thank you for making our lives into what life's about. Happy birthday! (!!!)
Happy B-day, Harper! Glad you had a cozy family birthday party. I love that she went right for the cupcake. Atta girl.
ReplyDeleteAlso - Faboo chairs.
happy birthday, harps!
ReplyDeletethe kiss attack pic is insanely adorable!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet. She is a beautiful little girl. Chairs/like...perfect match with the table...is that a different table?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Harper! Looks like fun. I like the photo of her w/the chairs and table, the glimmer in her eye is so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteAw...Happy Birthday, Harps-Bug! She looks like she had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLove the kiss attack picture and the last pic - SOOOOO sweet! I can't believe she's a year old, wow oh wow.
ReplyDelete:)
Do the clothes that I bought for her when she was born fit yet? I just remember ya'll said she was a big baby, and I think I must have thought she was wearing an 18th months already. Looks as if she had a great first birthday.
ReplyDeleteHELLO. I hope you read this because you did not answer my text that Clay looks like Green Bay's quarterback. ANYWAY. I talked about you at the blog girl people meetup like 5 times. And Everly wore Harper's old jeans! She's 7 months and they just now fit her really well. AHA>HAHAHldkj. Kbye.
ReplyDeletePS)I could have emailed that to you? Why didn't I? Because I want to leave you really personal messages that are irrelevant in your blog comments.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Harper!! Have a blast being ONE and keep being beautiful, smart and healthy <3
ReplyDelete~andrea
Can't believe she's already one! Happy Birthday, Harper!
ReplyDelete(Did you go back and read your birthing stories yet? Ha!)
Ahhh happy birthday Harper! She is so sweet.... what a nice cuddly lovely special birthday.
ReplyDeleteHarper - you have made your mommy and daddy (and the internets) a better place! LOVES!!!! HBD!
(Also, wow i love those chairs!)