always gorgeous! for some reason, i suddenly couldn't do math and didn't realize you were several months younger than me? in my head we're exactly the same age. now i feel old.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry late! Enjoy the last bit of your twenties! However i feel like i turned in my 20s card when, well i feel like LUCY turned in my 20s card. I'm like 40.
always gorgeous! for some reason, i suddenly couldn't do math and didn't realize you were several months younger than me? in my head we're exactly the same age. now i feel old.
ReplyDeleteLove how you're wearing the headband! Happy Birthday again...
ReplyDeleteEven at 35 you will always look like a good little helper to me...
ReplyDeleteHappy b-day, my friend! Hope it was sparkly and magical and mostly just peaceful and cozy w/your fam.
XOXO
Happy belated birthday! I'm appreciating the hell out the 2 in front of my number this year too, LOl!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had an awesome birthday! And yes, milk that "2" for all its worth, you will miss it ;)
ReplyDeletethanks friends!! i is old but i is happy.
ReplyDelete@krista: you are ancient.
@mom: i love it!
@nav: ha! haha. ha. good memory.
Happy Birthday! I just realized I'm 29 too. Live it! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry late! Enjoy the last bit of your twenties! However i feel like i turned in my 20s card when, well i feel like LUCY turned in my 20s card. I'm like 40.
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeousssss!