I've got a few minutes here, while HJ is watching
Curious George and trying to eat a crayon. (She may be 2, but she's still a nut.)
Last weekend, we threw HJ a cozy brunch party at my mum's house to celebrate the big 0-2. I made quiches and salads and cinnamon rolls and a couple cakes and we popped balloons and opened presents and played with new toys and watched the big kids put on many "parades" and smiled a bunch.
Here's what it looked like:
 |
| Harps and cousin Libs focus on the dollhouse. |
 |
| Must...not...break...contact... |
 |
| Opening presents, surrounded by the cousins. |
 |
| Vintage toys rule. |
 |
| You want to hire me, right? |
 |
| Showing Big Grammy her new stuff. |
 |
| And this, Ben, is how the farmer gets down. |
 |
| My best, best girl and me. |
Thanks for keeping me company while I do this whole mama thing with my biscuit. Onto year #3! <3
Sweet, sweet. Do I see some little curls in her hair?
ReplyDeleteWe have that vintage merry go round and the teacher. Looks like she had a fun day!!
ReplyDelete