Welcome to 30. The few weeks getting there were majorly stressful for me too. But 30 has been awesome so far. I'll be sad to see it go in a couple months.
The thirties feel pretty good to me so far (I'm 33 next month). I feel, like, grown up. But in a good way. I'm not "still in my 20s". I think this is the best decade. When I turn 40 I'm probably going to lose my marbles, but for now I feel ok getting older. I think.
Yay! Happy birthday lady! Hope your 30th year will be full of wonderful things :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to 30. The few weeks getting there were majorly stressful for me too. But 30 has been awesome so far. I'll be sad to see it go in a couple months.
ReplyDeleteHaaaapppppy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteMrs White
http://bringingfurmanhome.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday! Hope you got tons of hugs (or alone time) - which ever you prefer!
ReplyDeleteThe thirties feel pretty good to me so far (I'm 33 next month). I feel, like, grown up. But in a good way. I'm not "still in my 20s". I think this is the best decade. When I turn 40 I'm probably going to lose my marbles, but for now I feel ok getting older. I think.
ReplyDeleteSuper pretty, regardless of age.
ReplyDelete