
Dare I believe the blogger buzz? Does Baby Suri really exist and did Katie Couric actually show the pics on the night of her big CBS debut? If what I hear is true, great planning on her part; no better way to boost your potentially iffy approval ratings than by pimping out the TomKitten.
I hate (hate) to admit this, but Suri looks like both Tom and Katie (Holmes not Couric - but wouldn't that be fun?) and she does, in fact, have both "pretty blue eyes" and "beautiful black hair" like all those creepy, robot people told us she did. Is this what all my obsessing boils down to? A normal baby that photographs well? I refuse to believe this is the end!
And on a sidenote, was Katie Couric really allowed to do that? Vanity Fair is releasing its October issue tomorrow, with the promised Suri pics inside, and I can't imagine they wanted their story scooped by KC; I feel like she broke some sort of journalism code of honor. Not that I won't be plunking down my 5 bucks anyways come the break of dawn...but still.
Does looking like both Tom and Katie mean that she got that bump on her forhead that looks like she was whacked by a skillet like Katie has? Brit's baby is definitely going to be rocking that look, so could be a Pebbles + Bam Bam matchy match.
ReplyDelete