Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Awesome

I want to punch people in. The mouth when. They send emails that. Are supposed to contain helpful. Information and. Schedules to make my day easier. But have random punctuation so by the. End of it I'm more confused. Than. Before I received your helpful email. Did you or did you not. Go to. College? Did you. Or did you not go. To elementary school?

1 comment:

  1. GlAd To SeE tHe FiRe bAcK iN yOuR bElLy!!! MaYbE yOu ShOuLd RePlY,

    "Th. an. ky. ou."

    btw, in an unrelated tangent - the elephant in the room for the BJA blog that I can't believe you haven't revealed... your addiction to 'Frasier' has reached ridiculous levels. Since DHP came out of the closet yesterday - might be time for you to expose the brat that comes out when she doesn't get her fix.

    That being said... I enjoy the 'Baby Einstein' aspect of it... just pop on a few 12 year old episodes of 'Frasier' and I've just bought myself a couple of hour.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.